How We Work
As people who love Christ, his Church and the Haitian people, we long to see Christ and his gospel take first place among the Haitian people. For this to happen Haitian churches must recapture an enduring confidence in the gospel of grace. And we believe that encouraging, developing, discipling, and educating church leaders will do just that.
As those who have gorged themselves at the vast banqueting table of American Theological Education, it is high time we share with those suffering from the Global Theological Famine.
To this end we do a few things
- We host small theological conferences for church leaders.
- Sometimes, we do conferences for churches at the request of their leadership.
- We also engage in community evangelism alongside these leaders.
- We translate doctrinally robust books and documents into Haitian Creole and assist in their distribution.
- We pray for God’s life giving Spirit to grip theses churches and communities.
- We engage in discipleship relationships with key church leaders.
Many other things could be and are done to serve Haitians. The things that we do, we do them out conviction and ability. We continue to receive affirmation in this approach from our Haitian and American partners. We hope that all we do builds up Haitian Churches and glorifies God.